Answering a few questions that you may have.
What is Banjara Market?
It is the most famous flea market for vintage and antique home décor, furniture, kitchen and garden products located in Gurugram, India.
Who Operates Banjara Market?
It is operated by the homeless nomads/banjaras who live on roadsides and are winning hearts by their amazing handmade products crafted with love and perfection.
What is e-Banjara Market?
It is digital platform to introduce the banjaras and their amazing products to the internet and help them reach maximum people. Since, Banjara Market is badly hit by the Covid-19 pandemic therefore, the digital medium is the best to keep their small business sustained.
What products do you find at e-banjara market?
You’ll find a very wide range of home décor, furniture, kitchen and gardening products.
Are the products sourced directly from the Banjara Market?
What are the benefits of buying from Banjara Market online store?
- Easily explore a very wide range of products on your gadget screen.
- It will help and encourage the underprivileged/ homeless banjaras.
- Saves your traveling and time.
- Gets the Banjara Market products delivered safely to your place.
- You don’t have to compromise with your safety during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- We do the bargain for you. Products available at minimal prices.
- You stay updated with the new products coming at the Banjara Market.
How does it help the nomads/banjaras?
- It will help them face the consequences occurred on their small business due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- It will help them promote their art to a much larger audience.
- It will increase their sales.
- They will be motivated and fascinated to learn more about the digital world.
- They will learn the practices and steps involved in selling online.
Are the products affordable/available at marginal prices?
Is product delivery available all across India?
Yes, we deliver at more than 16,000+ PIN codes in India. It covers almost PAN India.
What are the payment modes?
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ PayTM.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) might also be available.